Apple’s highly anticipated launch of the new iPhone took place yesterday. iPhone 8 and 8 Plus introduced the most noticeable event in the 10th edition of the specially prepared iPhone X was.
Apple introduced new iPhone and Apple Watch models.
Both iPhone models take better photos in low light. The most notable feature is the ‘home’ button on the iPhone X (iPhone 10) which is specially prepared for the 10th year.
Here are the features of the new models:
The iPhone, with a 5.8 inch screen, is the biggest iPhone ever designed. The new design does not include the ‘home’ key, the locked screen is opened by tapping. New facial recognition feature Face ID is also possible to turn on the phone.
- 12 megapixel rear camera, 7 megapixel front camera.
- It offers a choice of 64 GB and 256 GB storage space.
- Wireless charging thanks to a special case.
- Animated emojis with the name of Animoji attract attention.
- In November, the sale price of the phone in November was $ 999.
iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
Both models feature a 12-megapixel camera, just like the iPhone 7 does. However, it offers the best quality video shooting among smartphones. With the application of inspiration inspired by the increased reality, you will be able to access the information about that player when you hold the camera to the player, for example, during a match.
- Models with screen sizes of -4.7 inch and 5.5 inch have 11 cores with four cores.
- Like the iPhone X, it has wireless charging capability.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will take place on the rack with 64 GB and 256 GB options.
- In the US, the iPhone 8 will be offered for sale at prices starting at $ 699 and the iPhone 8Plus starting at $ 799.
The best selling smartphone of the year