Ingredients for strawberry waffles recipe
How to make strawberry waffles ? it is easy and delicious .
- 80 grams butter
- 80 grams powdered sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 grams coconut
- 1½ cup milk
- 250 ml cream
- 50 grams granulated sugar
- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
And of course , our main ingredient
Strawberry waffles preparation
- Oil the waffle maker.
- For waffles , stir butter and powdered sugar with mixer about 3 mins. Add milk , eggs , coconut , vanilla , baking powder and flour . Continue to stir until you get a smooth cream.
- Take 1 scoop from waffle mix on waffle maker then cook it’s front and back . cook all of waffle mix like this .
- For Cream , heat 250 ml. cream in sauce pot . Take granulated sugar ricotta cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl . Add molten cream in bowl . Stir all about 7 mins .
- Put cream in the fridge for 15 mins .
- Cut strawberry into half . Take one waffle on plate . Spread cream on waffles and put some strawberry
Now your strawberry waffle is ready to serve